Racehub NZ is New Zealand's official distributor & authorised dealer for genuine Works Bell products direct from the manufacturer.
Works Bell represent the absolute pinnacle of boss kit & quick release kit design and manufacturing quality. They are the absolute global leader in providing premium steering hub adapters.
These WB standard length boss kits feature multi-PCD mounting, making it compatible with ANY 6 hole steering wheel from MOMO, Nardi - Personal, OMP, Sparco, Luisi, Sport Line, Sabelt¬† and everything in between!
Boss kits listed for non-airbag vehicles may also fit airbag equipped car makes/models but do not include the resistor required to cancel dash warning/activation light systems and vice versa for boss kits listed for airbag equipped models also.
A WB boss kit package will typically include the following as pictured:
Main boss kit unit & shroud
NAPAC ASEA certification of quality
Allen bolts and key set
Horn button wiring
Air bag resistor (if applicable)
Note: Photo is for generic reference and product illustration. The size, packaging and dimensions of the boss kit may differ from model to model depending on the make of the intended vehicle fitment.
For any fitment queries, please refer to compatibility chart below or visit the FAQ or Contact Us section for more assistance.
- All Hardware for Installation Included
- Adjustments to the boss cover might be needed for some vehicles.
- CW6W and CZ4A: Spacer required for installation for SST vehicles.
- CX4A and NA4W: The switch buttons from the OEM steering wheel (Audio...) won't work after installation.
- CZ4A: In order to move the AWC select switch from the steering wheel to the console the following Mitsubishi OEM parts are necessary: 8610A019 x1 , 8011A267 x1 , 8050A018 x2
Use 818 for:
- Delica D:5 CV5W With SRS
- Galant Fortis CY4A CX4A With SRS
- Galant Fortis CY4A: Not compatible with ACC (Auto Cruise) vehicles.
- Grandis NA4W With SRS
- Lancer Evolution X CZ4A With SRS
- Outlander CW6W With SRS
WARNING: ALL INSTALLATION MUST BE CARRIED OUT IN ACCORDANCE TO THE TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS FOUND INSIDE THE PACKAGING OF¬†THIS PRODUCT.
ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM DEVIATION WILL NOT BE COVERED BY RACEHUB NZ.
PLEASE REFER TO A PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIAN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. MORE INFO BELOW: