Racehub NZ is New Zealand's official distributor & authorised dealer for genuine Works Bell products direct from the manufacturer.
Works Bell has developed an exclusive short hub system that is designed for use with the Rapfix II quick release kit. This short hub system is designed to compensate for the additional length of the Rapfix II and prevents setting the steering wheel too close to the driver. With the short hub system, the user is able to offset the position of the steering wheel anywhere from 20mm-30mm (depending on the hub model used) AWAY from the driver for optimum driving position.
The Works Bell short hub can also but used as a regular boss kit and a steering wheel can be mounted on directly with or without a quick release kit.
These short hub kits are available in application specific models for Subaru, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and various European models. Please see compatibility section for more detail on this listing.
- Length (mm): 66
- Standard Boss height difference (mm): -32
- All Hardware for Installation Included
Use 223S for:
- Accord/Torneo CF/CL Series with SRS
- Accord Wagon CF/CH/CL/CM Series with SRS
- AirWave GJ1/GJ2 with SRS
- Avancier TA1/TA2/TA3 with SRS
- Capa GA4/GA6 with SRS
- Civic/Civic Ferio/CR-X EK series with SRS from 9/97.
- Civic/Civic Ferio/CR-X EP/EU/ES series with SRS
- CR-V RD4/5/6/7 with SRS
- Domani MB with SRS
- Edix BE Serie with SRS
- Elysion RR Series with SRS
- Fit GD1 with SRS
- Fit GD3/GD4 with SRS
- HR-V GH1/GH2/GH3/GH4 with SRS
- Insight ZE1 with SRS
- Inspire UA with SRS from 10/98
- Inspire UC with SRS. (Compatibility with models after 11/04 unconfirmed)
- Integra 98+ Spec
- Lagreat RL1 with SRS
- Legend KA9 with ACC and/or SRS
- Life JA/JB with SRS
- Logo GA With SRS or Multi-Matic
- Mobilio GB1/2 with SRS
- Mobilio Spike GK1/GK2 with SRS
- Odyssey RA3/4/5 with SRS
- Odyssey RA6/7/8/9 with SRS
- Odyssey RB1/2 with SRS
- Orthia EL1/EL2/EL3 with SRS from 2/97
- Prelude BB5~8 with SRS
- Saber UA4/5 with SRS from 10/98
- S2000 AP1/AP2 with SRS
- S-MX RH1/RH2 with SRS
- Stepwagon RF1/RF2 with SRS from 8/97
- Stepwagon RF3/RF4 with SRS
- Stepwagon RG Serie with SRS
- Stream RN1~4 with SRS
- Vamos HM1/2 with SRS
- Integra DB/DC with SRS
WARNING: ALL INSTALLATION MUST BE CARRIED OUT IN ACCORDANCE TO THE TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS FOUND INSIDE THE PACKAGING OF¬†THIS PRODUCT.
ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM DEVIATION WILL NOT BE COVERED BY RACEHUB NZ.
PLEASE REFER TO A PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIAN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. MORE INFO BELOW: